Welcome New Friends
Thank you for choosing to schedule a veterinary health care consultation with our hospital. We look forward to providing high quality veterinary medical and surgical care to your pet. We also look forward to providing you with the most up to date information about pet health care, so that you can make informed decisions. We are proud of our professional and support staff, diagnostic capabilities, and hospital facilities. We hope you will be pleased with our service!
In order to make your first appointment go as smoothly as possible some of the following suggestions may be helpful.
- Please take a few minutes and click here to fill out our New Patient Information Form to save time at your first visit. Thanks!
- Please bring all past pertinent health care records. This helps us continue to provide appropriate ongoing health care recommendations. If you need us to call your previous veterinarian, please let us know as soon as possible. (fax#: 847-864-0205; email: email@example.com
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your initial appointment. This helps us get copies of your records into ours and to set up files.
- Give yourself a few extra minutes to secure parking. With the construction in downtown Evanston during the past year, parking can occasionally take more time.
- If you have a new puppy or kitten, a fresh fecal sample is always recommended.
- Please keep your kitten or cat in a carrier and your puppy or dog on leash for their protection and safety on Davis Street.
- For your information, we do accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover as well as personal checks and cash as payment for our services. We do not bill, so we expect payment at the time of services.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us back, we will attempt to call and remind you of your appointment the day prior to such.
Again, thank you for choosing Bramer Animal Hospital, providing veterinary services to the Evanston, Skokie, Wilmette, Winnetka, Glenview, Rogers Park, West Rogers Park, West Ridge, Edgewater, Lincoln Square, North Park, Uptown communities for over 75 years.